The purpose of the Ukrainian Youth Camping Organization (UYCO) are :
- Assist Plast Ukrainian Youth Organization in administering its physical and financial assets
- Administering and distributing funds and other property exclusively for educational and charitable purposes
- The Corporation is irrevocably dedicated to, and operated exclusively for, nonprofit 501(c)3 purposes; and no part of the income or assets of the Corporation shall be distributed to, nor insure to the benefit of, any individual
The UYCO main office can be found at 2128 West Chicago Ave. Chicago, IL.
Campground Rules and Regulations
Facilities are used at guest’s own risk. The following rules and regulations apply to all guests while on the property (as of 07/23/2018):
- All members and guests are required to register with the groundskeeper
- Facilities and campground operating hours 8:00am - 8:00pm, Thursday - Sunday and all major Holidays, May - October.
- Parking in designated areas only. Parking Lot closes at 10:30 pm
- Prevailing Illinois Laws apply to fishing and boating. Lake County and Round Lake Park laws govern local regulations
The following items and behavior are not permitted:
- No pets
- Alcohol is not permitted on the property
- No littering or glass containers of any type permitted
- No personal coolers are allowed on the property unless approved by UYCO prior to event.
- No smoking
- No amplified music device permitted without prior approval
- No music playing or loud noises of any kind after 10:00 pm
- No firearms or explosives, fireworks, weapons, including BB guns, sling shot, bow and arrow, switchblade knife with spring loaded blade, throwing knife, tomahawk, etc.
- No campfires except in designated pit areas and at designated times – all fires shall be attended and must be extinguished prior to leaving the area.
- No animal, tree or plant vegetation may be removed without approval
- No offensive or rude behavior including intoxication, inappropriate language, etc.
- No parking on street and right-of-way by Police Order
CHILDREN PLAY ZONE
All beach areas sand-filled and children’s playground require observing the following additional rules:
- No fishing on sandy beach area
- No alcohol
- No profanity
SPECIAL USES AND GROUPS
- Four or more minors (under the age 18) not allowed to use premises without prior permission and unless supervised by a responsible adult (21 years +)
- Special uses take priority over other uses
- Any person conducting a special event must furnish evidence of insurance (personal liability and property damage) 30 days prior to the event
- Special use permission on a first-come-first-serve basis